Actually Published on October 22, 2005, 1:00am
Toby’s 4-5 day workout to reduce that shack you got going over your tool. If your guts in the way a girl won’t bob on your knob. With this work out you will be having girls wanting to feel you when your out in the club.
Give it three weeks and you will notice an major increase in strength and definition. While working out maintain a healthy balance between carbs, protien, dairy and veggies. Forget the power shake, carb laxetive and the protein paste. You don’t need them. For most people all day is make you retain water and feel all bloated. Also, the work depends on using technique over weight.
With proper technique or aviod of injury and you gain controll. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to be Mr Universe. Stay all natural and work on control and form and you will be golden. All that matter is what you look like when the shirt comes off and who cares how much weight you lift in the gym.
Monday – Chest w/ Legs
- Flat Bench ~ 3 sets, 12x10X6 reps while increasing weight, 30 sec rest between sets
- Dumbell Flys ~ 3 sets, 10x8x6 reps while increasing weight, 30 sec rest between sets
- Stairs, stairmaster, or walking 15mins, Maintain a above average heart rate
- Cable Flys ~ 3 sets, 15x10x8 reps while increasing wieght, 1min 30sec rest between sets
- Push Ups ~ 3 sets of as many as you can do
- Abs ~ 3 sets of 60 reps
Tuesday – Back & Biceps
- Sitting One Arm Dumble Curls ~ 3 sets, 10x10x5, 30 sec rest
- Standing Barbel Curls ~ 3 sets, 10x8x6, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Lat Pull ~ 3 sets, 15x12x10, 2 min rest
- Single Dumbel Row ~ 3 sets, 10x8x6, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Sitting Preacher Curl ~ 10x8x6, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Standing One Arm Dumbel Curls ~ 10x8x6, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Lower Back Extentions ~ No weight or very little, 3 sets of how many you can do
- Sitting Row ~ 3 sets, 12x8x6, 30 sec rest
Wednesday – Triceps & Shoulders
- Dumbel Military Press ~ 3 sets, 12x10x8, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Single Arm Front Shoulder Raises ~ 15x12x10, 30 sec rest
- Skull Crushers ~ 15x12x10, 30 sec rest
- Standing Tricep Extention ~ 12x8x6, 2 min rest
- Single Arm Side Shoulder raises ~ 15x12x10, 30 sec rest
- Barbel Military Press ~ 10x8x6, 3 min rest
- Dips ~ 3 sets of as many as you can
- Single Dumbel Tricep Extention ~ 10x8x6, 1 min rest
Thursday – Legs w/ Chest
- Cardio ~ Select the Fat Burn mode, 20 minutes and follow the rate goals.
- Lunges ~ 3 sets of 10 reps, using the same weight; don’t increase, 3 min rest
- Flat Bench ~ 3 sets, 12x12x12, using the same weight; don’t increase, 1 min 30 sec rest
- Stairs ~ 10 min, alternate: every stair, every other stair, high stepping, you want to achieve "light feet" , you shouldn’t hear your feet slam onto the next step
- Abs ~ 3 sets, Standard crunches, 10x10x10, 1 min rest
- Abs ~ 3 sets, Right & Left Oblique crunches, 10x10x10
Friday ~ No lifting
Saturday ~ Training Day (One excercise for evey major muslce group)
- Chest – Cable Flys ~ 3 sets, 12x12x12, 2 min rest
- Biceps – Standing Single Arm Dumbel Curls ~ 3 sets, 10x8x6, 2 min rest
- Back – Sitting Double Arm Row ~ 12x12x12, 2 min rest
- Legs – Front Squats ~ 3 sets, 10x10x10, 3 min rest
- Shoulders – Dumbel Military Press ~ 3 sets, 10x8x6, 2 min rest
- Triceps ~ Dips ~ 3 sets of as many as you can do
- Abs – Hanging Knee Ups ~ 3 sets of as many as you can do
Sunday ~ No Lifting
Sound Intense? It is but its worth it. You follow that and you will get some serious results. No need to use protein paste, carb laxetives or the roids.
Eat balanced and work out hard and as little as 3 weeks you be the walking gun show!! Drunk chicks will now dig you, the planets will align and harmony will reign.
iaghty, its late and i’m hittin the sack. I have to get my hairs cut tomorrow then to a buddies house to watch the Trojans vs. Huskies game!! Going to drink beer and eat pizza!! That is what I called balanced